For anyone with “eyes to see” and “ears to hear,” the Deep State plans for after a Biden win are more than obvious. They have been telegraphed for weeks, including the Nancy Pelosi-led effort to create a 25th Amendment Commission. All of this is well planned and orchestrated. It is an extraordinary effort to literally supplant this once-free nation with something we won’t even recognize. We will walk through some of the telltale signals in this piece (and also in Part Two to come).
What may be less obvious, however, is that other scenarios have been game planned as well. From the people who brought you the Russian Collusion Hoax and the phony Impeachment scandal, there is a contingency plan for any and every outcome of the November election. In each case, the clear intention is to dramatically and permanently change America. The end result would be a Marxist, technocratic dictatorship appearing as an Orwellian nightmare. Some might argue, a “Brave New World” nightmare even beyond the imagination of Aldous Huxley. Essentially, the elitists will package it as democracy but it would surely emerge as tyranny.
That sounds hyperbolic, so let’s unpack it. First, the “Game Plan” is absolutely true, brought to you by the nefarious and ironically named “Transition Integrity Project.” It sounds so nice! But it is a clear and present danger to our Constitutional Republic. As we will see (with startling new findings), they have ZERO interest in transition integrity. Quite the opposite. This is wholly about seizing power.
Just what is the Transition Integrity Project (TIP)?
Here is their own description taken from direct excerpts of the TIP report:
In June 2020 the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) convened a bipartisan group of over 100 current and former senior government and campaign leaders and other experts in a series of 2020 election crisis scenario planning exercises. The results of all four table-top exercises were alarming….
The Transition Integrity Project (TIP) was launched in late 2019 out of concern that the Trump Administration may seek to manipulate, ignore, undermine or disrupt the 2020 presidential election and transition process. TIP takes no position on how Americans should cast their votes, or on the likely winner of the upcoming election; either major party candidate could prevail at the polls in November without resorting to “dirty tricks.” However, the administration of President Donald Trump has steadily undermined core norms of democracy and the rule of law and embraced numerous corrupt and authoritarian practices. This presents a profound challenge for those – from either party – who are committed to ensuring free and fair elections, peaceful transitions of power, and stable administrative continuity in the United States.
In June 2020, TIP organized four scenario exercises to identify risks to the rule of law or to the integrity of the democratic process in the period between Election Day (November 3, 2020) and Inauguration Day (January 20, 2021), with an eye toward mitigation and/or prevention of worst-case outcomes.
At this point it seems possible that either candidate may achieve a decisive electoral victory, but the goal of TIP’s scenario exercises was to gain a better understanding of the tests our democratic institutions could face in the event that candidates defy the norms that have underpinned American political practice for decades. Specifically, TIP wanted to examine some of the unknowns: How far might candidates go in contesting negative electoral outcomes or disrupting the normal transition process? How well would American institutions hold up if one or both candidates refused to “play by the rules”?
The four scenarios were developed after a consultative process involving outreach to experts on elections and transitions, political violence and instability, governance, and scenario planning and game design. Each of the four scenarios developed was different….
Sixty-seven people participated as active “players” in one or more of the scenario exercises, while dozens more participated in the exercises as observers and offered feedback during debriefing sessions. Participants included members of both major political parties, former high-ranking government officials (including, for example, two former governors), senior political campaigners, nationally prominent journalists and communications professionals, social movement leaders, and experts on politics, national security, democratic reform, election law, and media….”
If you didn’t know better, they make it sound like a plan to defend, rather than subvert, the Constitution. But if you look closely, it quickly becomes apparent that the goal is radical anti-constitutional change regardless of the election outcome. And don’t take my word for it. Read the ENTIRE DOCUMENT carefully HERE. And just to verify, Here is MSN’s link to the TIP report. And here is ANOTHER LINK to the same report. And ANOTHER, just in case one or more “disappear.” And here is a rational commentary: Democrats are Telling Us They Will Not Accept a Donald Trump Win. Are You Listening? And one from Fox News.
THIS REPORT IS SO UNBELIEVABLE, AND YET VERY FEW IN AMERICA KNOW THAT IT EXISTS. EVEN FEWER UNDERSTAND THAT EARTH-SHAKING IMPLICATIONS! THE TRUTH MUST GET OUT BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
A few things to note about the TIP Report:
- It begins with a clear anti-Trump bias. It is in no way bi-partisan. While blaming Trump for all sorts of things, it completely ignores the full-on, well-documented, “Worse than Watergate” coup attempt perpetrated against him. Here is their explanation for the project: The Transition Integrity Project (TIP)1 was launched in late 2019 out of concern that the Trump Administration may seek to manipulate, ignore, undermine or disrupt the 2020 presidential election and transition process.” Those “assumptions” are as biased as you can get.
- The people involved are uniformly anti-Trumpers. Byron York lists a “few participants: John Podesta, Donna Brazile, Jennifer Granholm, Bill Kristol, Max Boot, other anti-Trumpers.” [And yes, it’s that “spirit cooking” John Podesta playing a lead role.] They call it “bi-partisan” but the so-called Republicans were avowed “Never Trump” Biden endorsers. This is the same tactic taken by the so-called “bi-partisan” Debate Commission. There’s not a Trump supporter among them. And yet, President Trump continues to have massive Republican support. According to a Gallup survey in mid-September, 94% of Republicans approve of President Trump’s job performance, the highest since January. And that is with clearly skewed polls! So it’s not like it would be hard to find a pro-Trump Republican to include.
- The four scenarios are a clear setup to de-legitimize any Trump victory. As you can see in the chart from Appendix C of the report, only one of the four scenarios even shows a Trump win. But that is very deceiving as we shall see.
- In ALL FOUR scenarios, the so-called Integrity Project lays out a path to remake America. For example, here is what they suggest should happen in the case of a Clear Trump Win: “The game play ended in a constitutional crisis, with threats of secession, and the potential for either a decline into authoritarianism or a radically revamped set of democratic rules that ensure the popular will prevails (abolishment of the Electoral College, making DC and Puerto Rico states, and other changes).” Remember those thoughts about abolishing the Electoral College and making DC and Puerto Rico states, and OTHER changes. They are planned regardless of the election outcome (as we will see in Part Two).
- Even the “Clear Trump Victory” is shown as an Electoral College win but still losing the popular vote. There is NO CONSIDERATION of a Trump popular vote victory. In this scenario, Biden is still shown to have a 52%-47% popular vote margin. While that fits the media narrative and most polling, it doesn’t match intelligent analysis of the situation. First, we have the very real possibility of “shy” Trump voters like we had in 2016. Remember, Hillary Clinton was leading in the polls (up by 14 points) at this point also. Second, the polls clearly reflect a sampling bias where Democrats are oversampled. Third, it doesn’t square with the enthusiasm gap that clearly favors Trump. Biden generates ZERO PASSION. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Held a Rally in Arizona BUT NO ONE SHOWS UP. Victorious campaigns are won by voting for a candidate rather than against his or her opponent. The Trump campaign does draw enthusiasm. Finally, according to Gallup, 56% of Americans feel they are better off than they were four years ago–the highest number recorded in modern times and in spite of the pandemic, riots, wildfires, etc. That is the best possible predictor of how they will vote. Why would voters want to return to the Biden policies where they were worse off?
All of this suggests that a Trump victory, including winning the popular vote, has to be on the table despite what the biased media and polls would try to suggest. And yet, this wasn’t even considered as a possibility. Why? Is it because this group was assuming some sort of election fraud? Sadly, that is a very real possibility in this election cycle.
One other concerning thing about the Transition Integrity Project report is something that is not said directly but clearly seems to be implied. That is, the progressive left has a plan to prevent a Trump second term under any and all circumstances (even including the use of violence). Hillary Clinton offered some advice for Joe Biden: Don’t concede under any circumstances! Not under any circumstances????
Really? If the TIP was truly concerned with Transition Integrity, why didn’t they address this? Actually, they did by fully endorsing the sentiment.
Plus, there is newly released documentation that clearly shows the Obama White House considered NOT HANDING THE REIGNS to a duly-elected President Trump. We now know that they concocted a Russia-collusion hoax to hurt his chances to be elected (and distract from Hillary’s email woes). But it’s even more shocking to hear that the highest levels actually considered not allowing a peaceful transition of power. That’s the very thing they have already begun to attack Trump over. Talk about projection!
From Sam Faddis (former CIA operations officer) on Sunday:
An exclusive report based on a senior Department of Defense official’s account – the coup plotters considered never transferring power to the President-elect of the United States of America.
Recent revelations, including the declassification of key documents, have effectively ended any speculation about what really transpired in 2016 and 2017 in regard to Donald Trump and spurious allegations of Russian collusion. The story was a fabrication. None of it was ever true. There really was a conspiracy, and we really did witness the first attempted coup in American history.
Information uncovered within the last few days by AND Magazine adds significantly to our understanding of the scope of the conspiracy and suggests strongly that subsequent to the election of Donald Trump there was serious consideration given to simply not transferring power to the President-Elect.
According to a former senior Department of Defense official interviewed by AND Magazine, in the wake of Donald Trump’s “surprise” victory in November 2016, a National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) was rushed through pushing the false Russian collusion narrative and asserting as the judgment of the Intelligence Community as a whole that the Russians had not only interfered in the election but had done so in order to assist Donald Trump and help him become President. We have known for some time that this NIE was drafted, what we now know is considerably more about the highly unusual way in which it was drafted . .
…one of the committee’s taskings was to develop a plan to delay and/or reschedule the inauguration. While the official to whom the call was made ultimately deliberately avoided attending committee meetings, he did see subsequent Top Secret email traffic that showed significant inter-agency discussion of the possibility of not proceeding as scheduled with the transfer of power.
At some point, this idea appears to have been dropped in favor of proceeding with the strategy of creating an impeachment narrative, but for months apparently there was significant discussion of the possibility of simply not handing over the Presidency to Donald Trump.”
WOW! Since these are basically the same people, it is entirely clear that they ARE NOT interested in Transition Integrity. Quite the contrary, four years ago they considered a blatant and outright coup, but instead settled for their “insurance policy” with the Mueller investigation, the Steele dossier, and planned impeachment efforts. They now see that as a miscalculation. The TIP is proof that they do not intend to accept another loss under any circumstances.
Another direct implication from the TIP report is the seeded expectation that Biden will win the popular vote, no matter what. The only way to get to this conclusion, in my view, is through the expectation of the “fix” being in. This suggests election fraud, massive ballot harvesting, and massive voter fraud. Many point to Hillary Clinton’s popular vote victory in 2016 as proof that Trump will lose (even though a number of Americans have decided to support Trump this go around). And remember that her “victory” came primarily from states with very questionable electoral practices. No one bothered to look at what fraud may have taken place in Democratic strongholds such as California, New York, or Illinois because the vote did not change the outcome in the Electoral College. But now, according to the TIP report, an Electoral College victory should be deemed insufficient.
Again, WOW! The so-called Transition Integrity Project purposely seeks to undermine the Constitution of the United States, which is the highest law of the land. If we went to a nationwide popular vote, we would essentially allow these Democratic strongholds to own all future elections. It is a small thing for California to come up with an extra 1-2 million votes. They do that with voter harvesting, or lax laws on non-citizen voting, or simply looking the other way on outright fraud. Judicial Watch uncovered “millions” of extra registrants on voting rolls, most in California. Even after purging the rolls in response to court order, San Diego County still had 117% registration, meaning “they have more voter registrations than citizens living there and old enough to vote.” According to Judicial Watch, there are 378 counties with 2.5 million registrations beyond the 100% of eligible citizens mark. Not surprisingly, these are primarily Democrat-controlled states. Across the United States, an average American registration rate is about 66.9%, so over 100% anywhere should be a massive red flag.
By the way, think about this. If another state has lax fraud controls and we are subjected to popular vote majority rule, your vote can be cancelled out by another’s state official where you have no voice or recourse. In 2016, Clinton’s California margin accounted for over 150% of her 2.8 million national popular vote surplus.
The Threat of the TIP Regardless Even if Trump Wins
Here are some of the suggestions from the project in the case that Trump clearly wins the Electoral College vote:
- The most consequential action of the first turn was the Biden Campaign’s retraction of its election night concession. It capitalized on the public’s outrage that for the third time in 20 years a candidate lost the popular vote but won the Electoral College. They also capitalized on concern about widespread voter suppression before and on Election Day. The Biden Campaign began the game by encouraging three states with Democratic governors—North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Michigan—to ask for recounts. As the game developed, governors in two of the three (Wisconsin and Michigan) sent separate slates of electors to counter those sent by the state legislature.
- At the end of the first turn, the country was in the midst of a full-blown constitutional crisis characterized by: 1) Political chaos; 2) Widespread threats of violence, and sporadic actual violence in the streets; and 4) A hostile, dangerous, highly-partisan, and frequently unconstrained information and media environment.
- The Biden Campaign encouraged Western states, particularly California but also Oregon and Washington, and collectively known as “Cascadia,” to secede from the Union unless Congressional Republicans agreed to a set of structural reforms to fix our democratic system to ensure majority rule. With advice from President Obama, the Biden Campaign submitted a proposal to 1) Give statehood to Washington, DC and Puerto Rico; 2) Divide California into five states to more accurately represent its population in the Senate; 3) Require Supreme Court justices to retire at 70; and 4) Eliminate the Electoral College, to ensure that the candidate who wins to the popular vote becomes President
- One of the most consequential moves was that Team Biden on January 6 provoked a breakdown in the joint session of Congress by getting the House of Representatives to agree to award the presidency to Biden (based on the alternative pro-Biden submissions sent by pro-Biden governors). Pence and the GOP refused to accept this, declaring instead that Trump was reelected under the Constitution because of his Electoral College victory. This partisan division remained unresolved because neither side backed down, and January 20 arrived without a single president-elect entitled to be Commander-in-Chief after noon that day. It was unclear what the military would do in this situation.
This is unbelievable! This calls for the direct undermining of the U.S. Constitution and a duly re-elected President of the United States. Essentially, this is a plot for treason! There is no other way to look at it.
- Attempting to undermine the Electoral College outcome. It’s one thing to seek to change the Constitution through legitimate means. It’s another to seditiously attempt to violate it. By their own expectation, the Biden campaign (apparently with the TIP tacit encouragement) would trigger a full-blown constitutional crisis with threats of violence and actual violence. They attempt to word this in such a way as to place blame on Trump. But based on their own scenario, President Trump won according to the Constitution. Undermining that outcome is basically treasonous. And yet, they fail to denounce it.
- The TIP seemingly encourages the Biden camp to push for secession of California, Oregon, and Washington and potentially blackmail the United States Congress to disavow the Constitution as currently written and amended. This, too, is treason. There is a process to amend the Constitution and it does not involve blackmailing the U.S. Congress.
- The TIP appears to suggest that the Biden team will undertake a full-blown Congressional coup against the will of the electorate to remove President Trump and violate the Constitution. And this is what they suggest should be done in case of a “clear Trump victory.” Again, there is no denunciation of obvious Treason.
- This document was written by Biden supporters. They deflect and project, accusing the Trump team of all sorts of things without any basis. Then, they outline a comprehensive plan to seize power regardless of the election. Since these same people are no doubt highly placed in the Biden campaign, you can rest assured that they mean business and are prepared to follow this plan if Biden loses.
What Can We Do?
As always, you must be aware. Research this for yourself. It’s on the Internet for anyone to see. And there hasn’t been any Democrat-led effort to distance from the so-called “Transition Integrity Project.” Instead, it has been warmly embraced.
Here are your five assignments:
- Get EDUCATED. Don’t swallow the media Kool-Aid. Research this for yourself. The document is on the Internet for anyone to see. And there hasn’t been any Democrat-led effort to distance from the so-called “Transition Integrity Project.” Instead, it has been warmly embraced. When you see it with your own eyes you will be disgusted.
- COMMUNICATE. Spread this truth as widely as possible. Share this piece (and the one before it) far and wide. We know our message is being throttled by social media. All that means is that you will have to do the extra work of spreading it. Find a dozen people and email, call, and text with the truth. You can still use social media. It can be very effective, it’s just harder when they throttle. So “like,” “share,” and “retweet.”
- ENCOURAGE others that it is OK to support President Trump. It’s not only OK, it is imperative.
- VOLUNTEER to help watch the polls. Look for any sign that ballots are being dumped. Report to authorities anything that looks like election fraud.
- FAST and PRAY! Get right with God and ask for His mercy for our nation. Ask others to pray as well. Our future is at stake. It may seem like everyone is arrayed against us. But, “If God be for us, who can stand against us?” -Romans 8:31
I know it seems hard. But keep in mind that this is a spiritual battle more than anything else.
From Ephesians 6:12 (KJV): “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” And, per Jesus himself, this may require additional focus as explained in Matthew 17:21 (NKJV): “However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.” I think that’s pretty clear so I am encouraging all of those who truly love America to fast and pray for the election and what comes afterward.
My last post covered what has been happening the past four years and why it is Way Worse than Watergate. You should go back and read that one again because it shows just what these people are capable of. This post (Part One) explains what this cabal will do if Trump wins reelection. It’s frightening! In Part Two (the next post), we will explore their plan in the case that Biden actually wins in the Electoral College. It’s even worse. Stay Tuned!