CDMedia has begun to release information from a well-placed White House source on foreign interference in the Nov 3rd U.S. general election.
The second release is below, which show Dominion sent ballots for adjudication to 4 countries on election night – primarily Frankfurt, Germany.
The Dominion Voting system is owned and controlled by foreign entities. We lose control of the data when it goes to a foreign country.
o The electronic information went to Germany, Barcelona, Serbia, and Canada
o Dominion Servers are in Belgrade Serbia. P 126.96.36.199 (ASN Range:188.8.131.52/19)
o Dominion Servers ftp.dominionvoting.com with IP 184.108.40.206 (ASN Range:220.127.116.11/22) is located in Toronto, Canada
o www.scytl.com with IP 18.104.22.168 (ASN Range: 22.214.171.124/16) is located inFrankfurt Germany
o Support.scytl.com with IP 126.96.36.199 (ASN Range: 188.8.131.52/17) is located inBarcelona, Spain
o Scytl-com.mail.protection.outlook.com with IP 184.108.40.206 (ASN Range:220.127.116.11/13) is located in Ireland
o On election night the DE-CIX Frankfurt reached a 30% spike.
- Dominion Voting Systems and related companies are owned or heavily controlled and influenced by foreign agents, countries, and interests. The forensic report prepared by experts found that “the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.
- The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors…The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud.”
- The report found the election management system to be wrought with unacceptable and unlawful vulnerabilities—including access to the internet— probable cause to find evidence of fraud, and numerous malicious actions.
- There is also probable cause to find that Dominion Voting Systems, Smartmatic, Electronic Systems & Software, and Hart Inter Civic, Clarity Election Night Reporting, Edison Research, Sequoia, Scytl, and similar or related entities, agents or assigns, have the same flaws and were subject to foreign interference in the 2020 election in the United States.
- There is probable cause to find these systems bear the same crucial code “features” and defects that allowed the same outside and foreign interference in our election, in which there is probable cause to find votes were in fact altered and manipulated contrary to the will of the voters.
- Dominion Voting Systems is based in Toronto, Canada, and assigns its intellectual property including patents on its firmware and software to Hong Kong and Shanghai
Bank Corporation (HSBC), a bank with its foundation in China and its current headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
- Multiple expert witnesses and cyber experts identified acts of foreign interference in the election prior to November 3, 2020 and continued in the following weeks. In fact, there is probable cause to find a massive cyber-attack by foreign interests on our crucial national infrastructure surrounding our election—not the least of which was the hacking of the voter registration system by Iran. (E.O. 13800 of May 11, 2017)
- Dominion and Smartmatic share a physical address in Barbados despite their insistence that there is no relationship between the companies. They also have a mutual non- compete agreement.
- Hootan Yaghoobzadeh is the CEO and Chairman of Staple Street Capital, which is the entity that owns Dominion. Hootan Yaghoobzadeh was a close confidant to Sadaam Hussein and worked for the Saudi Bin Laden group.
- Kavtech is a Pakistan based Business Intelligence firm with ties to the Pakistani intelligence ISI. The Co-Founder Waqas Butt is cc’d on emails containing personally identifiable voter information from the Nevada Secretary of State. The lead data scientist named Bilal Khan Nawabzada tweets directly to ISI.